Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Lacccca87

addikt

ASUS-ka ismét válaszolt:

Dear Valued Customer,

Like I mentioned in ther earlier email please check with the help of a reseller or a friend the same motherboard with different version Intel CPU, otherwise the headquartes won't handle the case and this is always the first thing to check to cross test the motherboard. The PCIe controller is located in the CPU like the Intel slide shows:

http://tpucdn.com/reviews/Intel/Core_i3_540_530/images/clarkdale_die.jpg

The other PC you tried is a totally different architecture and the CPU doesn't contain any PCIe controller only the memory controller so the comparison is not valid. The motherboard originates from German distributor, not a Hungarian official distributor and all motherboards have local warranty which means only in Germany can be repaired. If you cannot check the motherboard with another Intel CPU from the same line, please contact your reseller.

Best regards,

ASUS szerviz-ügyfélszolgálat
    ASUS Magyarország Kft. (ACHU)
    Ügyfélszolgálat: +36-1-505-4561
    support.asus.com | www.asus.hu/rma

Szóval akinek van egy H55-ös lapja és nem i3 5xx CPU van benne ,vagy i3 5xx cpu de nem H55-ös chipes lap (esetleg egy elfekvő I5 1156 os CPU), illetve szeretne segíteni azzal hogy kipróbálnánk a gépében a VGA-t az dobjon már meg egy PÜ-vel, sörrel tudok szolgálni, részletekben megegyezünk. Helyileg Bp.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák