Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• koxaman

tag

válasz Fire/SOUL/CD #1920 üzenetére

így van a hálózat összes gépe tiszta!

Amúgy közbe találtam egy leírást angolul de az 5. pontot nem értem.

Az angol szöveg:
    Here's Your Fix
    As soon as I installed ESET smart security today, I experienced network file sharing issues. Searching for a solution, I came upon this post, but unfortunately, it didn't help.

After tinkering around with the firewall settings, I figured out how to enable file sharing accross my local network while maintaining ESET's firewall protection.

1. Switch to Advanced Mode by clicking Toggle Advanced mode in the lower left corner of the main window.
    2. Click on Setup tab > Personal firewall > Advanced Personal firewall setup and make sure the filtering mode is set to Interactive mode.
    3. Go to Rules and zones and click Setup under Trusted zone and make sure that Allow Sharing is checked. ClickSetup under Zone and rule editor and click on Toggle detailed view of all rules
    4. Uncheck the two following default rules; Block Incoming NETBIOS Requests and Block Outgoing NETBIOS Requests
    5. Now create those two same exact rules again using any name of your choice by clicking New with the only difference that under Address you should only have Networks automatically marked as untrusted NOT All.

*** Please make sure that you have sharing enabled in Network Sharing Center.

Basically instead of blocking NETBIOS accross all networks including the Trusted, we're only blocking it on the public (untrusted) thereby allowing file sharing to function on your local network.

I just joined this forum specifically to post this, so I really hope it helps you guys

[link]

[ Szerkesztve ]

Huawei Mate 20Pro (LYA-L29)

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák