Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• AxBattler

félisten

válasz Vartanus #162 üzenetére

Köszi a választ!

Sajna a neten nincs teszt erről a lapról, de newegg-en azért írnak róla ezt-azt, és van pár nem túl biztató dolog a BIOS-ról, pl.: "Cons: Bios - I upgraded to the latest and after that I was unable to change the CPU base frequency. It also said that OC Genie would only work with Kaveri Processors. I reverted back to the bios that it shipped with and I was able to use OC genie again (still it was buggy though) and adjust CPU base frequency. That has a cap at 105mhz though. Don't quite know why. Can't click on the numbers. The bios just feels buggy and sometimes non-responsive."

Anandtech-en van teszt az E35-ös tesóról, és ott sem fényezik rommá a BIOS-t: "One point users might immediately notice is the lack of voltage controls. MSI has decided to remove them from this motherboard. Given the nature of the motherboard (limited power delivery, price point) we could understand that MSI wants this motherboard to not be the focus of any overclocking performance testing. Nevertheless, users can adjust clock speeds, IGP frequencies and DRAM settings."

Szóval még erősen meggondolom a dolgot.

"Csak egy dologtól félek. Ha meghalok, az asszony eladja a gépeimet annyiért, amennyit bevallottam neki." KERESEM: Lian Li PC-C50, Silverstone Milo ML03 ..............................................................................................

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák