Keresés

Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• djnice

veterán

válasz BBéci #39682 üzenetére

Pedig még külföldi fórumokon is szó van róla:

Re: Dune HD Base 3.0: Quality video problem???
    The deinterlacing on Dune is very bad.
    Last night I have run some test reference BD to check how my new plasma is handling motion. I have forgot that they are in 1080i and I left my player to output 1080p.
    The result was horrible. It failed on all tests! There was a tons of artifacts in the moving picture. Then I have tried the HQV DVD with 480i video - same shit.
    I don't know if it is a Sigma chipset bug, but I have access to many HD media players and the Dune Base 3.0 is the worse case. Even players with Realtek do better job.
    For example, if I set the TV to do the deinterlacing, the result is way better. The TV is Panasonic 46G20. Panasonic TVs is not know with good video processing.

Különben addig fel sem tűnik ez az embernek amíg nem látja másik chipes lejátszók képét, ezt magamról tudom, utána viszont nagyon zavaró.
    Pedig egyszerű lenne a megoldás, kellene a lejátszó menüjébe egy olyan opció hogy lejátszáskor ne csak a képfrekvenciát hanem a felbontást is állítsa be a forrásnak megfelelően, így a TV végezné a felkonvertálást és a váltottsor mentesítést is, annak aki ezt igényli.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák