Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Szabikaa20

őstag

Még 1x kérném a segítségeteket mivel elözöre senki se válaszolt!

Letöltöttem egy progit iStore-ból,konkrétan My Scans PRO-t ami 3eró pár centbe került...A progit letöltötte,de a számlámról nem vette le a pénzt mert hogy nem volt rajta annyi.Akkor feltötöttem a számlát és akkor sem vonja le a pénzt...ez az üzenet jelenik meg mindig: "your payment method was declined.Please enter another payment method." Próbáltam másik számláról amint tuti van pénz az Visa-s és akkor sem!Próbáltam megváltoztatni és menteni az adatokat stb....Írtam a banknak akik visszairtak hogy a tranzakcio el lett utasitva mert nem volt rá elég keret csak pár cent hiányzott.Utána feltöltöttem...Írtam tegnap iStore supportnak és ezt írták nekem vissza:
    Dear Katona,

Welcome to iTunes Store Customer Support. My name is Mohammed and I am glad to help you today.

I understand that you are unable to download the app "My Scans PRO" as your credit card is being declined. I know how eager you are to download the app. I will be happy to provide you the necessary information.

Katona, I'm sorry that you were unable to use your credit card to make purchases on the iTunes Store. The iTunes Store was unable to verify an authorization from your credit card company. There are several possible reasons for this:

1) Your credit card company's servers have been busy. Consider trying again at another time.

2) There is an issue with your card. Consider using a different card or contacting your credit card company to advise them of the problem.

3) Your iTunes Store account information does not match the information on file with your credit card company. The billing name and address you enter must exactly match your credit card company’s records. A discrepancy in punctuation, abbreviation, or capitalization could prevent you from purchasing from the iTunes Store. Consider checking your credit card statement or contacting your credit card company to make sure their records are up to date. For more information, visit:

iTunes Store: My credit card's security code or zip code does not match my bank's records
    http://support.apple.com/kb/TS1646

You can confirm or update your iTunes Store account information by visiting the following address:

My Apple ID
    http://appleid.apple.com/

If the site is not displayed in your preferred language, click the flag icon in the lower-right corner of the page, then select your country from the next page.

To confirm or update your account information, follow these steps:

1) Choose the "Manage your Apple ID" button.

2) Sign in with your iTunes Store account name (which is your Apple ID).

3) Click "Addresses" in the left column.

4) Confirm or edit your information.

5) Click "Phone Numbers" on the left. Make sure the area codes and phone numbers are entered correctly in their respective fields.

6) Click Save Changes.

Once your information is updated, try placing an order on the iTunes Store again. If we're still unable to obtain an authorization, you may need to update your billing information with your credit card company's records or in their verification system.

If you would like to contact your bank or credit card company to try to resolve the issue, here are some steps that you can follow:

1) Ask to speak with the fraud/security department.

2) Tell the fraud/security representative that your security code is being rejected. Ask them to review your account to see what might be preventing you from using the card to purchase from the iTunes Store. Ensure that they thoroughly review your account until they locate and resolve what is causing the issue.

3) The bank or credit card company will need to remove any holds on your account.

Once the bank has resolved your issue, the card should work with the iTunes Store.

If you are still unable to complete your purchase with a credit card after following the above steps, you may wish to use an iTunes Store Gift Card for your purchases. Gift cards are available at many retailers, including the Apple Store.

You can redeem an iTunes Gift Card by following the instructions under the "I have an iTunes Store account" heading in this article:

iTunes Store: How to redeem an iTunes Gift Card
    http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1574

I hope the provided information was helpful.

If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us and we will be happy to assist you.

Have a nice day!

Sincerely,

Mohammed
    iTunes Store Customer Support
    http://www.apple.com/support/itunes/ww/

Ö is irja hogy próbáljam a fizetési módot törölni aztán ujra beirni az egészet de úgy se megy!Egyszerüen nem tudom mit csináljak vagy kinek írjak még....Jah és a letöltött program supportjának is írtam már de azok még nem válaszoltak!

Ender 5 Pro, iPhone 13, iPad 2021,Dahua Imou Ranger 2 4MP

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák