Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• Yodamest

addikt

válasz bbdzyx #36738 üzenetére

Iv had the Razer Deathadder 3.5G (died in a failed mod attempt) and currently use the 2013 edition.
    There isn't too much difference between them, the 3.5G has smooth plastic finish, while the 2013 has a rougher (but still smooth) texture on it. There is also a grippy rubber where your thumb goes, while on the 3.5G its just smooth plastic. The higher DPI is pointless IMO, 6400dpi is way too high to be useful, I have stuck with 1600dpi on both mice and notice no difference.

Also its Green rather than Blue (which was why mine died, tried to change it too red :p ).

The Deathadders are the best mice I'v ever used. IMO either one will serve you well, you just might have a preference either way depending on whether you like the rougher texture on the 2013 edition.

Csak egy komment valakitől aki próbálta mindkettőt..... én valóban nem próbáltam csak a 2013-at.
    De ilyen kommentek vannak szóval... az hogy sokkal jobb az volt az ordasnagy baromság most komolyan...
    Senki nem ír olyat, hogy jobb lenne a 3.5g és valahogy el is hiszem. Amúgy is miért lenne egy olcsóbb egér jobb? semmi logika gyerekek.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák