Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• djpundro

aktív tag

Amugy tegnapelött irtam nekik es ma hajnalban valaszoltak .A kerdeseimre valaszoltak szepen es mind ahogy a valaszbol is kiderül nagyon rendes a Support .Bevettek egy kis beta csapatba ,ahova elküldik es birjuk elöször tesztelni ,aztan csak jön ki hivatalossan .Meg uj vagyok a Dune nal nagyon ,de iszonyu jo erzes hogy foglakozni tudnak az emberekkel .Mondjuk en megkerdeztem tölük azt is hogy esetleg nem e jobb lenne ha csak a sajat problemammal foglakoznak ,mivel sok idöt elvesz nekem ,hogy mas problemajaval is en foglakozzak ?!
    Ök is azt talaljak helyesnek hogy ne masok problemajaval foglakozzak (mivel sokan irnak különben is a Supportnak ) es ha valamit jogosnak tartanak es többen is kertek ,azokat jelzik extra hogy a mernökök fele tovabbitottak .(egyszerüen összekeveredek a sok valasz utan ,mar par nap utan nem tudom kitöl mijen keres jött es a Dune tenyleg minden kerdesre szakmai valaszt ad . )

Itt a tegnapi level .Es verszegeny lenne a Support ?Az utolso 2 hetben 5 x ennyi valaszt kaptam mar . Szerintem csak valamit valamiert !

Hello H......k,

Please see below.

On Sat, Apr 10, 2021 at 9:01 AM ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@gmail.com <,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@gmail.com> wrote:
    1-Hello, I don't understand why Dune has 2 libraries. My collection and jukebox. Zidoo has 1 HOUSE THEATER.
    What logic works with Dune? My collection has a lot of Netflix covers from the start when I open them. Can't we remove or rearrange them from my Netflix collection? I just want to see my covers in MY COLLECTION. Or is that nothing possible?
    When I started and installed it for the first time, right at the beginning (info window with 2 options) asked me about Netflix (I didn't understand the question correctly). Is this the only option for the cover of Netflix's Final Enlightenment?
    A user manual isn't the way to go for someone who can't use it properly?
    I think a used manual that Dune creates for the customer makes a very sensible move with that.

Sorry, we don't understand what exactly you mean with "2 libraries. My collection and jukebox").
    Please send some photos demonstrating this question.
    Maybe you mean "My Collection" and "Movies" functions? These functions are similar, and are related, but have differences: My Collection is the database of your local movies, Movies is a global database (encyclopedia with information about movies for movie fans) of more-or-less all movies available in the world (with some integrations of some streaming services). My Collection function is based on and uses many mechanisms of Movies function.

Regarding functionality of My Collection and Netflix: there is a special integration of a few of streaming services (available services depend on world region/country), including Netflix (it is actually the only globally available integrated streaming service), into My Collection and Movies functions. Please see the explanation we sent you in one of previous emails (email "Huszak - Inquiries, change requests and bug fixes in the Dune software").

Please also see the information here:
    https://dune-hd.com/support/mycollection

2-And I want to ask, you accepted me for a test where the beta firmware can always be tested in a small group first. How do you communicate with me and me with you when firmware comes out or when I have a problem?

When we release some alpha/beta firmware for private testing in a small group, we will send email with the link to you.
    At the moment, there are no such private releases.
    We know you by your email address ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,@gmail.com

Usually beta firmware releases are public, in this case they can be installed via "Setup / Misc / Firmware upgrade" menu and the media player can also check for them automatically (if this setting is enabled in "Setup / Misc / Firmware upgrade" menu).

3-By the way, I've now accepted a one-month trial subscription to Amazon Prime Video. If something is available at Dune I can now try it for you for 1 month.

At the moment we do not recommend to use Dune HD media players for Amazon Prime Video, because of the known problems.
    Our engineers are working hard on searching solutions for these problems, but at the moment we are not sure yet if and when they can be solved.

4- I'm a bit confused and overwhelmed by other questions (and also the answer, the Dunne support was surprisingly quick and thorough) from other users because I was also asking other people's questions to Dune. And I will now try to be more careful with questions in order to send them. (Example of how to use MY Collection)

If possible, we will appreciate if you avoid hasty copy-pasting the information about every problem/question of every Dune HD user from one forum to another (it seems does not help users and it does not help Dune HD), and also to our support email (we get information from many channels, and usually it only creates a duplication of the information).

If possible, we will appreciate if you focus on questions and problems which you personally have with your own Dune HD media player, and which are important for you personally.

[ Szerkesztve ]

Player: Samsung UBD-K8500: TV :Sat Receiver Vu+ Duo : Philips 65oled754 Avr : Denon avr x2400h . SOUNDSYSTEM :Teufel Ultima 40 Surround- Nas: Synology DS118

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák