Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• nemethchek19

aktív tag

Van egy olyan gondom, hogy a Dell Latitude E5470-el szeretném használni a külső usb hangkártyámat (Focusrite Scarlett 2i2, 1st gen) és recseg, pattog a hang random időközönként elég sűrűn. A Latencymon nevű program dobja is a driver hibákat.

Írtam a Focusrite supportnak ezzel kapcsolatban és a következőket javasolta.

"Thanks for getting in touch with this. It appears that you are experiencing a rather high DPC Count, which seems to be causing your playback issues.

Often, this can be solved by updating System Drivers for your computer. To do this, go to the website for your PC's Manufacturer, enter your specific Model of the PC, and run all available updates for your System.

Additionally, can you try disabling the following in your device manager:
    - All network adapters
    - All other sound devices
    - Bluetooth
    - Any card reader
    - Modem
    - Any other unnecessary device you might have

Then restart your computer.

LatencyMon also advised you to turn off CPU Throttling. This is something you would have to do by going into your PC's BIOS, but that is something I cannot advise you on how to do, since every PC is slightly different when it comes to the BIOS, and I am not a PC Tech. For help with this, I would recommend checking in your PC/Motherboard's Manual, or for more hands-on assistance, contacting an Authorised PC Tech, since they will be able to advise you much better than we can, but run all of the above suggestions first to see if they solve your issue without having to go into the BIOS."

Teszteltem nem rég HP Pavilion 15-el. Ott nem akadozott.

Ötlet, ezen szöveg alapján, hogy mi lehet a gond? Szerintetek, mivel kéne kezdeni?

[ Szerkesztve ]

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák