Hirdetés

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák

• allein

addikt

válasz allein #61644 üzenetére

Lehet kihagyom ezt az opciót, elég sok panasz van :U ITT említenek több típust is.

"Just on this thread, these models have unresponsive fingerprint readers:

7490, 7280, 7390, 5285, 7480

The common denominator is the new Dell "touch sensor".

Itt egy másik hozzászólás:

I have a fleet of 250 laptops, 70 xLatitude7490, 50xLatitude7470, 60xLatitude7450, 30xLatitude7440, and 40xLatitude6230,

i have the same fingerprint issue on EVERY SINGLE MODEL. they all have different fingerprint readers, some are the glass sensor ones like the 7490 and 7470, others are the finger swipe kind. This is a persistent problem that we've had on every generation of latitude laptops. We are to the point of switching to HP or Lenovo because of pervasive problems like this. Another problem we're having is random Cellular connectivity problems. Is this a driver problem? is it a windows problem? is it a hardware problem?

We tried the "lick your finger" trick and it seems to cause the reader to read correctly more frequently, but SERIOUSLY?! you expect me to tell 250+ staff to lick their fingers to authenticate?! and even then, what is causing all the other "device didn't wake from sleep" problems?

Teljesen kiábrándultam az ujjlenyomat olvasóból :K

CAN SOMEBODY AT DELL PLEASE ADDRESS THESE ISSUES?

[ Szerkesztve ]

http://phmegbizhatosag.atw.hu/phtabla.php?nev=allein

Új hozzászólás Aktív témák