- Azonnali alaplapos kérdések órája
- AMD K6-III, és minden ami RETRO - Oldschool tuning
- Intel Core i5 / i7 / i9 "Alder Lake-Raptor Lake" (LGA1700)
- Így építsd a billentyűzeted!
- 3D nyomtatás
- Újabb részletek derültek ki a PowerColor Radeon RX 7900 Hellhoundokról
- Androidos tablet topic
- Fejhallgató erősítő és DAC topik
- Gaming notebook topik
- Milyen processzort vegyek?
- [Re:] PLEX: multimédia az egész lakásban
- [Re:] [Vakegérke:] NyalóVilág: tizenegy, nem babra megy - VV11 - Való Világ 11
- [Re:] [ubyegon2:] Airfryer XL XXL forrólevegős sütő gyakorlati tanácsok, ötletek, receptek
- [Re:] [D1Rect:] Nagy "hülyétkapokazapróktól" topik
- [Re:] [gban:] Ingyen kellene, de tegnapra
De az egy komment egy másik fórumról, ha jól tudom akkor itt ezen a fórumon erről a topikról beszélünk, én is erről beszéltem, plusz nem a "multiplayer részt" írják újra hanem magát a netkódot.
De itt van a konkrét bejelentés olvasd el, más fórumokat meg amiket nem biztos ,hogy itt egyáltalán néznek felesleges ide linkelgetni
Having a look at the 0.5 release patch notes, you will find that most changes are either new content or physics related. Regarding gameplay elements – including Multiplayer features – we decided to opt for a different path, which may need some explanation for non-developers.
While developing software, especially games, you constantly invent patterns and concepts. When we built the ACC gameplay during 2018, we aimed for a certain way to write the game logic, including everything from session handling, race timing, laptimes, penalties and so on. Our solution had some amazing feats and ways of working, but we also had to learn that one of the disadvantages was making the development of Multiplayer features not as efficient as we had wished for. You may have noticed that although we met our roadmap targets on time in terms of content and features, several things involving Multiplayer were late. This is not really unusual or surprising; moving a whole development team to a new engine and framework required us to learn about the new situation as the project evolved (but we didn't know where this would happen, obviously).
In December we faced the choice to either keep proceeding like that, adding as little changes as necessary to achieve a stable 1.0 Multiplayer, and then never to touch it again.
The alternative route is a rewrite of (a lot of) the code to switch to concepts that support our current needs and the things we learned. The disadvantage is obvious; we'd have to spend a lot of work to change ACC without – seemingly – adding gamplay related features and fixes for a certain amount of time, however, the gain is a much more stable environment, where we can keep adding features and also speed up future development.
I can tell it's unusual to go for a rewrite, but it expresses our approach and our plans to go on, even beyond ACC 1.0. Technically speaking, a few developers forked off the codebase and worked day and night to do the re-coding, with the goal of bringing those improvements to the main code as soon as possible. The new features on the list therefore are there, but not in this build, and we most probably will also bring them one after another even looking beyond the 1.0 release, since the development will continue to bring our audience the 2019 Season update, and more.
Being myself also responsible for ACC Multiplayer development, I needed to slow down the work on the Rating System, but likely this re-work on some of the code that we use as a foundation will help the Rating System, too, to proceed even smoother.
As a bottom line: enjoy the new content, both the car and track (in my opinion) are fabulous, and see how ACC keeps developing in the future.
I'm writing this between Multiplayer tests (on the new code), we are on a very good way – but sadly we will not see this outside the test systems for the time being.
[ Szerkesztve ]
- Radeon GAMER PC! R5 5500 / RX 6700XT 12 GB / 16GB DDR4 / 480GB SSD!
- SK Hynix PC801 1TB M.2 NVME PCI-E 4.0 x4 - Brutál gyors - Read-Write 7000-6500 MBs - Eladó!
- Dell Latitude E5450, 14" FHD IPS, i5-5300U, GeForce 830M (2GB), 8GB RAM, 256GB SSD, ujjlolv., gar
- Apple Watch Edition Series 6 (GPS + Cellular), titán 44mm
- Dell Latitude E7470 27% 14" FHD IPS i5-6300U, 8GB DDR4, 256GB SSD, ujjlolv., gar