Your daily tasks on the job
Trax - world’s leading image recognition platform for retail - is looking for a Product Owner to further strengthen its Budapest team.
If you have analytical thinking and are passionate about working with experts of different areas and delivering outstanding value to customers, this position is for you!
- Turn business and customer requirements into development stories and drive the product roadmap
- Write agile-based stories that conform to best practices including acceptance criteria, positive and negative paths, etc.
- Collaborate with product and development teams to ensure successful design and development of product improvements
- Plan projects and continuously stay ahead of the needs of the development team
- Work with stakeholders to ensure an effective work plan for development while coordinating communication across different teams
- Help to define and measure the performance of the products including UAT for features when necessary
- Support the broader organization as needed in order to drive revenue
- Participate in product planning
We are looking for...
- Are able to work in a team environment, share ideas and collaborate
- Strong analytical/data-related skills
Everyone in our team has the Trax spirit: we believe in the power of positivity and transparency, we embrace failures as long as they lead to success and we are visionaries: we are not only creating for the present, but for the future.
- Previous experience as a Product Owner or Business Analyst
- Demonstrated experience in writing technical stories for the development team (including examples)
- Can conceptualize, document, and communicate end-to-end solutions while properly assessing strengths, weaknesses, and risks of the solutions
- Appropriate documentation skills
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Supportive environment
- Internal learning platform
- Career path
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
900000 - 1500000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.