Your daily tasks on the job
We are looking for .NET / Angular developers to create, design, produce the tools used to manage our crowd. You will be part of the Fieldwork team working with the mandate to get the best work possible for our users when they perform tasks in store. You’ll have influence over our whole web platform, from design to production, participate in brainstorming sessions and have the chance to contribute innovative and original ideas to our technology, algorithms and product. All of this, while working with a small team of great people from around the world.
- Full stack development of web applications
- Development, delivery, and maintenance of high-quality technical solutions that benefit our customers
- Designing, building, and shipping micro-services/front-end to a cloud environment
- Taking responsibility as a member of a self-contained, independent, fast-paced team
We are looking for...
- Agile approach
Our people are at the core of why we exist. We offer all kinds of opportunities to join an incredibly elite team that believes in making an impact every day. Trax is a powerhouse of breakthrough ideas that help us continuously build smarter, hack faster and scale better.
- At least 3 years of hands-on industry experience as a full-stack developer or experience in a complex technical setting with extension to both frontend and backend technology stack
- Profound knowledge of .NET
- Experience in any client-side frameworks - ideally in Angular
- Knowledge of databases
Trax is a leader in AI solutions for retail and one of the fastest growing technology companies globally. The world’s top consumer goods companies and retailers use our cloud platform to gain the power to see what happens at shelf and the agility to delight shoppers in new ways. Our customers are the world’s most loved consumer brands like Coca-Cola, Nestle, Unilever, P&G and Heineken, just to name a few.
- Supportive environment
- Learning platform
- Career path
- International environment
- Flexibility: We have a high-trust culture with freedom to manage your own schedule.
- Wide range of fringe benefits: AYCM card, culture-related benefit, health insurance package, performance bonus, home office allowance.
950000 - 1200000 Ft
Az álláshirdetés valódiságáért, tartalmáért a hirdetés feladója felel.